The 2015 calendar for the British Touring Car Championship has been confirmed.
As usual the championship will visit nine circuits consisting of 30 races across ten events. Starting at Brands Hatch, using the Indy configuration, the season will kick off at the start of April before ending again at Brands Hatch for the Grand Prix layout in October.
The Media Day, which can also be attended by fans, will be held at Donington Park and will also feature the only official pre-season test. This will take place on March 24th.
For 2015 Oulton Park will return to the Island layout after switching to the International configuration for 2014. The racing will also continue to be broadcast live on ITV4 along with regular highlights programmes on ITV and ITV4. The summer break will once again take place between rounds five and six at Croft and Snetterton respectively.
Official 2015 BTCC Calendar
- Brands Hatch Indy – 4th/5th April
- Donington Park – 18th/19th April
- Thruxton – 9th/10th May
- Oulton Park – 6th/7th June
- Croft – 27th/28th June
- Snetterton – 8th/9th August
- Knockhill – 22nd/23rd August
- Rockingham – 5th/6th September
- Silverstone – 26th/27th September
- Brands Hatch GP – 10th/11th October