Weather has once again halted proceedings at the Isle of Man TT, with Tuesday’s running completely cancelled.
The Superstock race had been due to take place along with qualifying laps for Sidecar, Lightweight and TT Zero, but Clerk of the Course Gary Thompson made a call early on to cancel the day’s schedule due to “wet weather” and “strong gusting winds”.
Wednesday’s schedule has now been revised to accommodate today’s proceedings and will go ahead as follows:
- 10.45 Superstock race (4 laps)
- 12.25 Sidecar qualifying lap
- 13.45 Lightweight race (4 laps)
- 15.40 Senior/Supersport qualifying (2 laps)
- 16.25 TT Zero Race (1 lap)
As a result tomorrow’s planned Supersport race will be postponed.